I am delighted that restrictions are easing in Queensland (and Australia wide as a whole), and I am excited to welcome you back into the studio!
Gosh, it seems like such a long time since I’ve been in the studio photographing special memories of you and your families, and I am very eager to be re-open and capture your family moments for you to treasure for a lifetime!
While we were closed, I had time to give the studio a makeover, which I can not wait to share with you all soon — be sure to keep an eye out for some behind the scenes and a studio tour!
To ensure the safety of both my family and yours, I am committed to maintaining a hygienic environment for you & your little ones.
Of course, the health and safety of my little clients (and my own little ones at home) has always been my number one priority. Due to COVID-19, I have added some extra precautions to help keep everyone safe:
- I will never photograph your family if I am unwell, and I will contact you to reschedule your session.
- I am up to date with whooping cough and flu vaccinations.
- If you or a family member is sick, please let me know with as much notice as possible so that we can reschedule your session. Please stay home if you’re feeling unwell.
- The studio is vacuumed and mopped before each session.
- All clothing/gowns, fabrics and wraps are washed and sanitised after each use.
- All props (bowls, baskets etc) are cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitising will be done during your session, and I have plenty for you to use too.
- The studio is cleaned and disinfected between every session.
And a few extra precautions;
- Limited sessions will be available each week.
- No more than one session will be scheduled per day, to allow for cleaning and disinfecting between each session.
- Because of the limited number of sessions I will schedule per month and by keeping my operations to one studio session per day, I am able to comfortably meet the Health and Safety criteria.
- Photography equipment is disinfected and cleaned after each session.
- If any immediate family is sick or unwell or has traveled overseas or has been in contact with anyone at risk, please let me know, so we can make necessary arrangements to reschedule.
- Immediate family members only at the session (parents and siblings only).
- I will be wearing a mask while handling and posing your baby, and practicing social distancing where possible.
- No shoes in the studio, please leave them at the door.
- Please carry your baby inside and leave prams and capsules in the car.
- I require you to complete a Covid form upon arrival to your session, before we commence.
- Before your session: temperature check yourself and family members prior to attending to ensure no one has a fever.
- Upon arrival to your session: you will be asked to sanitise your hands.
- Newborn Families with older children: Please plan for older children to be collected after the family & sibling portraits. Siblings and family portraits will be done at the beginning of your session. If this is not an option for your family please ensure that your children regularly sanitise their hands throughout the session. Unfortunately, I can no longer offer books and toys as entertainment.
- If anyone turns up unwell for a session, we will need to cancel and reschedule. I will not continue with your session, if you show signs of illness.
As a newborn, baby and family photographer, protecting clients from illness has always been my number one priority, not just during this epidemic.
I am continually updating our plan
As the situation develops I am continually monitoring announcements from the government and following current government advice and recommendations.
I will notify you of any general changes on our Facebook page, or if it will affect an upcoming session we have scheduled, I will be in contact with you directly to discuss.